Donate to BFNC and help us provide services to those in need.
We Believe In Investing In The FutureBFNC is dedicated equiping young people with the skills needed to be successful in life. We offer a range of services to address the issues that young people face daily. Our staff works with youth ages 9-21 in Buffalo, Niagarar Falls and Lockport to improve access to health care and to reduce risky behaviors.
Our goals are to:
- Promote healthy behaviors.
- Ensure access to healthcare services.
- Expand opportunities and provide support for youth.
- Develop a coordinated plan for a community effort to improve the local environment for young people.
EDUCATION IS KEYWe facilitate educational programs in neighborhoods where there is the greatest health and socio-economic burden using a multi-dimensional model including:
- Small group, evidence-based education in such diverse sites as faith-based organizations, schools, group homes, and community centers.
- Mentoring for youth and their parents to help them access appropriate health care resources.
- Youth development activities including; summer employment, educational workshops, and community service.
- Programs to help youth understand risk-taking behaviors.
- Community collaborations to help youth learn and grow.
Donate to BFNC and help provide critical Youth Services!